4oz Bagasse (Sugar Cane Fiber) Souffle Cups
***BACK IN STOCK****
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CASES
***2023 New Lower Price***
Each Cup Is:
Need PLA Lids? Click Here.
Need Plant Fiber Lids? Click Here
100% Biodegradable 100% Compostable. Heat Resistant to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.Our plant fiber based products are made from unbleached wheatstraw fiber. Wheatstraw is not only annually renewable resources, but can also be turned into products normally made from plastic or paper. Wheatstraw is the remaining plant material after the wheat grain and chaff have been extracted. We use these byproducts to make compostable tableware.
Our compostable souffles are
- microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- soak proof
- have no plastic or wax lining
- handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- fully compostable, sturdy and strong
- meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
Our products meet FDA standards for food contact and are Gluten-Free. They are made from the wheat stalks and not from the food grain which stores the proteins and allergens.
What is Bagasse? Bagasse is the biomass remaining after sugarcane or stalks are crushed to extract their juice and is currently used as a renewable resource in the manufacture of paper