EcoFusion Engineered StrandWoven Bamboo Natural
EcoFusion Engineered StrandWoven Bamboo Natural (9/16" x 4-3/4" x 72-7/8")
23.9 SQ. FT. PER BOX
Priced per square foot
- Thickness: 9/16"
- Width: 4-3/4"
- Length: 72-7/8"
- 2800 per Janka scale
- 233% as hard as Red Oak
- 3-layer engineered strandwoven bamboo flooring
- Cold-pressed into plank form with a hardening resin
- Tongue & groove all four sides
- Micro-beveled edges
- Matte sheen aluminum-oxide enhanced UV-cured acrylic urethane with scratch-resistant hardened top-coat
- Warranted over hydronic radiant heat systems - please read installation instructions thoroughly
- A highly renewable resource, Moso Bamboo matures in just 5-6 years after being planted
- EcoTimber Bamboo is plantation-grown (not harvested from wild forests) and requires no pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers
- Easily meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality
- MR 6 - Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Lifetime residential / 25-year commercial warranty against construction defects
- 27-year residential / 5-year commercial warranty against finish wear-through
Dimensions: 1in. × 1in. × 1in.
Weight: 65 lb.