Lid for Wheatstraw - Half Pan- Catering Trays
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS
Intended for use with single, double, and three-compartment half pan catering trays
Our plant fiber catering pans are made from wheatstraw fiber. Wheatstraw is not only an annually renewable resources, but can also be turned into products normally made from plastic or paper. Wheatstraw is the remaining plant material after the wheat grain and chaff have been extracted.
Our catering pans:
- Can be used for both hot (220 Fahrenheit) and cold item
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Lined with NatureWorks Ingeo™ for enhanced leak resistance*.
- Conform to FDA guidelines for food use
- Gluten-free. Wheatstraw is the remaining plant fiber after the grain (which stores the proteins and allergens) has been removed.