Plant Fiber Boat Trays- 20oz
6.5" x 5" x 1.5"
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CASES
***2023 New Lower Price***
Each Tray Is:
Our plant fiber based products are now made from wheatstraw fiber. Wheatstraw is not only an annually renewable resources, but can also be turned into products normally made from plastic or paper. Wheatstraw is the remaining plant material after the wheat grain and chaff have been extracted. We use these byproducts to make compostable tableware.
Our compostable trays are
- microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- soak proof
- have no plastic or wax lining
- handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- fully compostable, sturdy and strong
- meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
Though these compostable bowls are soak proof, hot items will cause the plates to "perspire" and some condensation will form at the bottom. These compostable trays are a great replacement for styrofoam trays, used widely throughout the USA.
Our products meet FDA standards for food contact and are Gluten-Free. They are made from the wheat stalks and not from the food grain which stores the proteins and allergens. For more information, click here