Eco Safe 7 Gallon Compostable & Biodegradable Trash Bags
Dimensions: 20"x 22"
Gauge: .6 Mil
- High resistance to puncture, tear & heat
- Excellent strength for greater load capacity
- Controls odours and dissipates moisture
EcoSafe® manufactures ASTM D6400 compliant, BPI certified compostable bin liners designed specifically for the industrial, commercial and institutional workplace. Our bin liners are strong, exceeding performance expectations every day in operations across North America.
Commercial users want bin liners that perform every time, are easy to use, and cost effective. Waste Haulers want compostable bin liners that fit their carts and that they can trust to keep them clean day in and day out. Leaks and liner failure are not an option.
Composters want compostable bin liners that process properly in their systems leaving clean uncontaminated compost. EcoSafe-6400® bin liners are designed to meet the needs of each of these stakeholders in the diversion chain. Simply put, our EcoSafe~6400® compostable bags perform:
- Elasticity: Our compostable bags have industry leading elasticity allowing the bag to fit your bins snugly without splitting or slipping into the bin
- Anti-Zippering: Once punctured or stretched too far most bags tear or zipper very easily. Not EcoSafe~6400® compostable bags, stretch our bag and see for yourself. We offer better strength and performance saving you time and money.
- Heat & Moisture Resistance: Why put compostable bags in your bin to keep it clean if the bag leaks or allows moisture to seep into the bin? EcoSafe~6400® bags create a moisture barrier in your bin even with boiling hot coffee grounds. Our bags will not leak or fall apart in your bin.
- Strength & Integrity: Every compostable bag we make has a star-seal bottom that is guaranteed to not leak or fail. All of our bags are built tough and are guaranteed to hold a minimum of 50lbs ensuring that if your employees are able to lift it our compostable bag will not break and spill food waste in your work space. Compostability: EcoSafe~6400® compostable bags are BPI Certified to comply with ASTM D6400 specifications for safety and compostability in composting systems. Also Cedar Grove Aprroved.
- Star Seal Bottoms This most robust of seals allows bags to conform to the shape of the container and distributes the weight of the food scraps evenly around the bag. Star seal liners maximize the bag’s carrying capacity and virtually eliminate leaks.